- PBVM has the unique opportunity to partner with the DSMME to offer a faith-filled, authentically Catholic educational experience.
- Academically, Presentation outperforms 89 percent of all students across the county on national, standardized tests.
- The teaching staff at Presentation have many years of faithful service to our school and students
- Presentation provides a full-day kindergarten curriculum with music and art in addition to the core subjects of reading, math and religion. Studies have continually shown that students who attend full-day kindergarten perform better in their academic careers.
- Presentation offers students year-round opportunities in various team sports through the Parochial Athletic League, fostering healthy skill building and positive participation.
- Presentation offers distinct, age-based preschool levels introducing all core subjects in play-based learning models.
- PBVM promotes appropriate behavioral and academic expectations through the “Education in Virtue” Program developed by the Dominican Sisters. This positive understanding of virtuous effort gives a solid foundation from which to launch academic studies, faith formation and physical growth.